- Can we use a desktop based bulk mail software to send mail via Mithi SkyConnect?
- Why don’t the ‘sent items’ from my Outlook client sync with my server mailbox’s ‘sent items’
- Message bounced due to sending limit – How many emails can I send via Mithi SkyConnect SMTP? Is there a limit?
- Reasons why Enterprise choose Mithi’s SkyConnect over an ISP mail solution
- Lower Data Security Risks with an Email Policy Framework
Monthly Archives: November 2011
A distributed organization can setup its messaging infrastructure in a consolidated setup or a distributed setup. The decision between consolidation versus distribution depends on a lot of factors. However the main consideration will be the network and administrative infrastructure available. … Continue reading
According to Forrester report (North America and Europe Email Architecture Online Survey), 56% of the companies prefer a hybrid of on-premise and external email services is the most preferred option. While, the biggest benefit of cloud-based email services is that … Continue reading
Following is the full text of the speech delivered by Tarun Malaviya (Co-founder and CEO at Mithi) during Collaboration Retreat 2011 event held on 23rd and 24th September 2011 at Pune (India). —- So how are you all this morning? … Continue reading
[Following is the full text of the speech delivered by Tarun Malaviya (Co-founder and CEO at Mithi) during Collaboration Retreat 2010] — First of all let me extend a heart felt gratitude to you all for having taken the time … Continue reading
Products before Profitability – When describing his period of exile from Apple — when John Sculley took over — Steve Jobs described one fundamental root cause of Apple’s problems. That was to let profitability outweigh passion: “My passion has been … Continue reading