How we develop your registered opportunities to closure
Step1:You submit an opportunity via this form. We review it for accuracy, duplicates and respond with a confirmation/ask for more information.
Step 2:We engage in a well-defined sales process to:
- Understand requirements.
- Build out an optimal techno-commercial proposal.
- Walk the customer through the proposal and demo.
- Handle objections, queries and conduct a POC if required.
- Nurture the lead with relevant messages to drive a decision.
- Seek your help to close it commercially.
Step 3:Transfer your Partner benefits.
Why Register an opportunity?
Registering your opportunities with us ensures that we avoid conflicts when multiple partners may approach the same opportunity. The first mover is the partner we work with, unless the customer specifies otherwise.
Help us Help you
The more clearly you can specify the customer's pain points and requirements, the more easy it will be for us to help them drive a decision. Please share details of existing technology map (what are they using currently), how many users, how much historical data is to be migrated, reasons to change (pain points, upgrade vision). Specify constraints if any such as data residency requirement, etc.
This whole process can take upto 24 hours. In case of any rare conflict discovered in the CRM, our team will reach out to you to discuss the exception and the next steps.
Trusted by Leading Enterprises
Resources you may find useful
- 2021 – Year in review – Accelerating the pace of improvements with more than 185 updates
- Building greater trust & reliability with the AWS FTR audit
- Why customers prefer Cost Optimization over lower prices? The eight cost optimization strategies deployed by Mithi.
- Customer Success first – 150+ updates on Mithi’s cloud platforms in 2020-21 (despite the pandemic)