Marketing Operations Associate
Openings: 2 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2-4 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 2-4 years experienced. Exceptional freshers can be considered.
- MBA or equivalent degree in marketing.
- Understands and is interested in technology.
- You have mastery over spoken and written English with strong articulation skills.
- You are an excellent storyteller – outstanding writing and proofreading skills -- writing samples required.
- Diligent and "moronic" at execution.
- A flexible worker who can stretch on demand.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- This role is the "engine" of our brand building and lead generation marketing strategy, where you would need to "manage" the creation and promotion of content assets designed to attract, engage and convert our core Mithi target audiences: CIOs, IT Directors, and IT Admins.
- You will plan, manage and execute marketing routines such as webinars, PR, events, etc and also timely creation of blogs, white papers, infographics, guides, reports, videos, podcasts, slide share presentations, and more, ensuring content is leveraged through campaigns and channels. The right candidate will have a passion for inbound and content marketing, an eye for detail, a ‘newsroom’ mindset and excellent writing skills. This role requires a knack for measurement: 20% of time will be spent analyzing the results of content initiatives.
- This position will report to the CMO directly. He or she will work closely with the rest of the content team, broader marketing team, vendors, and internal product teams to conceptualize, develop and promote effective marketing content.
- You will manage the company's digital presence and that of the key people - marketplaces, social media, profiles, etc.
- You will be the final editorial gatekeeper for content created by team members. Edit for structure, purpose, content, voice, and grammar. Help to develop and report on content metrics and track content performance.
- You will work closely with cross functional teams to build and execute. go-to-market strategy for segment and global content.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Growth in relevant inbound leads from the various marketing channels.
- Growth in the engagement quantity and quality of active communities and conversations around our product and solutions.
- Growth in popularity and inbound connections/links to our company/site/social media platform.