Business Development Manager
Openings: 1 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2-3 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognised University.
- Minimum two years of direct experience in Enterprise level sales of SaaS products (preferably on the Cloud).
- You have an extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. You have the confidence to take up a variable pay package driven by your results.
Key Skills required
- Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- Good empathetic listening skills and confident, clear communication with an ability to explain difficult concepts in a simple way.
- Diligent, Disciplined & Persistent as key personal habits to support the role.
- Excel at making and maintaining relationships with customers and team members.
- A deep and hands-on understanding of the end to end sales process.
- Ability to generate leads to complete the quota as required.
- Ability to find solutions and close deals
- You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- You will be establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- You will be developing business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- You will be responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
- You will be preparing action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- You would actively work to close sales by engaging with various groups within the company to find effective solutions.
- Provide & maintain response rate within our SLA to all inquiries and ensure they lead to a conclusion.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly status reports on the sales pipeline.
- Achieve assigned sales quota.
- Maintain clear and complete documentation of all accounts in the specified system.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Will be reporting to the Director Sales.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Presales and Product teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- All the prospective employees/shortlisted applicants must pass a background check.