Openings: 1 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- You are a graduate or a post graduate in any discipline.
- You have experience in working with invoicing, billing, customers, vendors, taxation
- You have a strong working knowledge of spreadsheets, office tools, and other digital workplace tools.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills (English & Hindi)
- You are a peoples person and a good listener. You have the necessary patience, maturity, and gumption to handle customers at all levels.
- Hands on experience with Tally is an added advantage
- Onboarding customers to create their entries in the CRM and other systems.
- Review POs, create internal sales orders, invoice and update other records of the customer.
- Track and Manage partner payouts for partner-related orders.
- Manage the renewal process to ensure proposals, follow-ups and billing happens on time on target (100% renewal).
- Assist Accounts with Tally entries for the invoices generated.
- Answer billing related queries raised by partners and customers.
- You would need to liaison with deployment teams to handle onboarding escalations.