Openings: 2 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- You have a degree in BE (Comp Science), MCA or equivalent.
- You have an indepth expertise in Java, Python, PHP.
- You have an indepth expertise in HTML5, Ajax, Java Script, CSS.
- You have an indepth expertise in working with the databases and using ORM's.
- You have an indepth expertise in developing REST web services.
- You have an indepth expertise in developing Client-Server applications.
Nice to have
- Understanding and having worked with wordpress backend, plugins & capabilities is a plus.
- Having experience with BackboneJs, AngularJS, Angular is a plus.
- Good verbal and written command over English will be an advantage.
- You’ll work on maintaining the existing business delivery platform, which includes the website, customer portal, and other engagement apps.
- You’ll work on developing specific components, modules and new capability for the platform.
- You will participate in design and usability discussions.
- You will work closely with the sales & marketing team to understand the pain points as felt by the front facing team and the customers and work that feedback into the future designs.
- You will maintain and update documentation related to the product functions and commands.