- External Bulk mail is normally sent to a large database, which would add to the sizing requirement of the corporate mailing solution, leading to larger investments in infrastructure and maintenance.
- Sending external bulk mailing is not just about the having an outgoing mail (SMTP) server, but also about a full blown application which handles mailing lists dynamically, can schedule the activities/campaigns, can send in batches, handles unsubscribe and bounces smoothly, etc. Typically a corporate mailing solution won’t offer these features since they are not commonly required for the normal mailing needs of an enterprise.
- Since sending external bulk mail is like fishing with a net, there are very good chances that the IPs of the outgoing relay servers would be blacklisted by spam cops or security appliances. If this happens for a corporate mailing solution, it could well hamper normal mailing as well (see also how Connect Xf protects against Internal spam attacks)
- Infrastructure capable of sending large volumes of mail (MTA)
- Bulk mailing Application to manage dynamic lists, unsubscribe, etc.
- Technology and processes to prevent being blacklisted on spam cop sites
An entrepreneur making a big impact on business team collaboration and enterprise data management using SaaS solutions architected with Artificial Intelligence, Big Data warehousing, Deep ediscovery, Mobility and Cloud platforms.