|Company Name||Mithi Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Regd. office||103, MayFair Court, Nachiket Park,Dr. Pai Marg, Baner Road, Pune - 411045 Maharashtra, India|
Tax & Accounting Certifications
|Tax||GST @ 18% (SGST @ 9% + CGST @ 9% )|
|Company Identification Number (CIN)||U72300PN1993PTC072002|
|Nature of Service||Online Information & Database access|
|Service Accounting Code||998439|
Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Make an Online Payment via Credit Card, Debit card or Net banking: Make Payment
Payments within India - Cheque/ DD/ NEFT/ RTGS
- If paying in INR, you can pay via cheque/DD/NEFT/RTGS.
|BENEFICIARY NAME||Mithi Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|BANK ACCOUNT TYPE||Current Account (CA)|
|BANK A/C No||30110200000364|
|NAME OF BANK||Bank of Baroda|
|BRANCH||Gennext Branch, Baner Road, Pune-411045, India|
|IFSC (for NEFT/RTGS) code no of bank||BARB0GENPUN (Read this as: BARBGENPUN)|
Payments from OUT OF India (Foreign currency)
- If remitting the payment from out of India, please give the following instructions to your bankers while remitting amount to India.
|Receiver||Bank Of Baroda, Pune Camp Branch, Pune, India: Swift Code: BARBINBBPCB|
|Receiver||Correspondent Bank Of Baroda, New York: Swift Code: BARBUS33, Routing No: 026005322|
|Intermediary Institution||J P Morgan Chase Bank, New York: Swift Code: CHASUS33|
|Account No||Current account 30110200000364|
|Name||Mithi Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Account With Institution||Bank Of Baroda, Gen-Next Branch, Pune-411045, India. Phone: +91-20-66201945|
Unless otherwise stated, all amounts are in Indian Rupees INR (Rs)
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the supplier all invoices are payable within seven (7) days of the date of invoice, in the currency of the invoice, drawn on a bank based in India or by such other method as is agreed in advance by the Supplier.
- All our prices are extremely competitive. The prices quoted and discounts offered (if any) are valid only for the period of the subscription.
- At the time of renewal, after the subscription period, the prices are subject to increase depending on the inflation, market rate of the Rupee v/s the dollar, and escalations in other expenses to maintain smooth operations.
- Typically the prices may rise anywhere between 10-15% depending on the exact conditions at that time.
Product & Service Functionality
The functioning of the product and service is clearly documented here. Choose a solution depending on your subscription.
Entire deployment including planning, site readiness, installation, configuration, audit, review, testing, Go live and monitoring is done remotely by the Mithi team or partners if any. If a site visit is required by our engineer or partner, this is charged extra. Please take note that while it is our endeavor to deploy the solution for you within the shortest possible time, it still takes anywhere between 1 week to 4 weeks depending on your readiness, site readiness, the process steps and the scheduling of your job in our work queues. The deployment is a well worked out 7-10 step process and must be followed in toto to ensure a quality deployment. We seek your cooperation in this matter.
- Support for in premise servers will be provided as per product support policy of Mithi documented here
- Support for hosted services (Mithi SkyConnect) will be provided as per SLA documented here
- The subscription is deemed active from the date of receipt of the PO. Work on you delivery starts right away.
- Once your site is ready (mostly a function of your IT team), our team can complete the deployment within 1-15 days depending on the complexity of the deployment and availability of your schedules.
- Your involvement is required during the planning stage, data gathering stage, UAT, and Training.
The System will be set for the exact number of users licenses as indicated in the commercial proposal, in this invoice and the mailboxes created thereof.
Note: The User (mailbox) license number are excluding any group ids, system ids, alias, disabled users. Any requirement for additional user licenses/mailboxes (beyond the numbers purchased as mentioned above) will have to be regularized by purchasing additional licenses and the same will be invoiced on pro-rate basis calculated from the end of the current billing month upto the end of the renewal period.
Also please note that the licensed user count is required to be accurate since it has to be configured on the third party clean mail service. The system will allow mail only for that configured count of users.
Mithi will provide an online web training to your team once. This will be augmented by videos to help you self learn.