L1 L2 Technical Support Engineer
Openings: 4 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 1 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- You are a science or engineering graduate (BSc/MCS/BCA/MCA/BE or equivalent).
- You have experience in providing Linux and Networking technical support to customers.
- You have strong Linux or UNIX server administration skills and are familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux or UNIX operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux or UNIX systems.
- You are familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills (English & Hindi)
- You are a peoples person and a good listener. You have the necessary patience, maturity and gumption to handle customers at all levels.
- You have a sharp troubleshooters mind.
- You can express problems, causes, diagnosis and solutions in a clear concise manner (written, spoken and in English)
- Your work schedule will be flexible, therefore you would be handling customer in-bound calls, chats and tickets sometimes during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- You would troubleshoot and respond to customer tickets within SLA commitments.
- You would be updating and maintaining the customer information database as well resolving technical issues through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting.
- You will directly work with other technical support staff and engineering to resolve problems.
- You would need to liaison with product developers to handle escalations.