Pre Sales Engineer
Openings: 1 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2-5 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- The role requires a technically sound person, who has a good grasp of the consumption of web applications, current trends, and business requirements.
- Engineering/University degree in Computer science is highly preferred.
- Experience in CRM, Sales management systems, web tools is also highly preferred.
- Experience with Customer-facing consulting/advisory preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills (English).
- Highly motivated with the successful ability to manage time and workload.
- Excellent listening and documenting skills to capture customer requirements and feedback.
- Deliver Product and solution presentations & demonstrations.
- Provide technical sales support to help customers get a solution for their requirements.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities.
- Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/RFQs.
- Communicate with Engineering on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback.
- Participating in on-line webinars and events in order to demonstrate the value of Mithi’s product/solution.
Key Skills required
- Ability to meet or exceed set Pre Sales Targets.
- Number of successfully closed deals with Pre-sales involvement.
- Quality and relevance of technical quotations and solutions provided.
- Number of new customers generated from both leads passed and Business development closed.
- Opportunities where Presales is required.
- Keep abreast with competition and other technology trends in the market. Retention, capability and management of the ability to develop technical understanding.
- Your work schedule will be flexible.
- Design solutions and flows to improve the performance, capacity and scale of the infrastructure.
- Support Devops during maintenance, and upgrade cycles.
- Find, deploy and manage cutting edge components to improve performance, reliability and scale of the infrastructure.
- Define SOPs to help the NOC team monitor the infrastructure and ensure uptime.
- Follow the Agile methodology to define and deliver on sprints for improvement projects.
- You will directly work with other technical support staff and engineering to review designs, resolve problems.
- You would need to liaison with partners and vendors to handle escalations.