Openings: 1 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 3-5 years
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in the IT software industry with preference being given to candidates who have experience in software product marketing.
- Performance based variable pay package. This has a fixed component and a variable tied to the results as per KRA
- Mithi is seeking a talented, motivated, energetic self-starter to join our rapidly growing enterprise technology company. This role is the "engine" of our brand building and lead generation marketing strategy, where you would need to "manage" the creation and promotion of content assets designed to attract, engage and convert our core Mithi target audiences: CIOs, IT Directors, and IT Admins.
- You will manage the daily production of white papers, infographics, guides, reports, videos, Slideshare presentations, and more, ensuring content is leveraged through campaigns and channels. The right candidate will have a passion for inbound and content marketing, an eye for detail, a ‘newsroom’ mindset and excellent writing skills. This role requires a knack for measurement: 20% of time will be spent analyzing the results of content initiatives.
- This position will report to the CEO directly. He or she will work closely with the rest of the content team, broader marketing team, vendors, and internal product teams to conceptualize, develop and promote effective marketing content.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage and Execute on Content creation.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market Be the "go-to" person for our content engine, responsible for managing all content projects in the pipeline and ensuring on-time delivery of highest quality.
- Manage the day-to-day development of creative assets. Work with editorial team and creative team to ensure that creative and messaging are in-line with the campaigns and will impact the consumer.
- Create clear, concise, relevant and compelling content and messaging to help develop the market for Mithi.
- Be the final editorial gatekeeper for content created by team members. Edit for structure, purpose, content, voice, and grammar. Help to develop and report on content metrics and track content performance.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to build and execute. go-to-market strategy for segment and global content.
- Manage and Drive the Content Promotion Strategy.
- Work closely with Mithi’s marketing partners, who work on promotion via SEO, SEM and Social media methods. Develop, Manage, Track and report on the relevant marketing projects and programs with these partners, to ensure on time on target delivery by them.
- Monitor, manage, track and report on the internal content promotion initiatives like blogging, mailers and web site.
- Manage, Track and report on the social media profiles of key people in the company and the company itself.
- Liaison and work closely with PR agencies to promote content via these channels.
- Create, Participate and Manage physical and web events to promote key concepts of the product and sales strategy respectively.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Manage, Drive and Track key improvement projects for the channels.
- Manage the improvement project for the key channels of content creation and delivery.
- Work with the internal and external teams to manage, execute and track on time on target delivery of improvements in the mailer system, web site, social media engine, etc.
- Sales enablement.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Innovate on new methods of engaging our target audience and generating demand.
- Drive continued innovation in evolving formats most effective at engaging our target audience.
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Market intelligence.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
Other Essential skills
- You are well versed and experienced with PR, Online Ads, Social media marketing methods, email marketing, blogging, creating marketing offers and events.
- You have mastery over spoken and written English.
- You have strong articulation skills.
- You can manage diverse teams, internal and external.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Solid experience in developing and executing content strategies to support digital marketing and marketing automation platforms – e.g. Adobe, Exact target, Domo, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot and other leaders in the space.
- Excellent storyteller – outstanding writing and proofreading skills -- writing samples required.
- Proven track record of driving successful content marketing strategy across channels.
- Master project manager with proven skills in overseeing content projects and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience in collaboration technologies or IT industry is a plus Bias to speed yet detail-oriented.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Key measures of the success of your role
- Growth in relevant inbound leads from the various marketing channels.
- Growth in the engagement quantity and quality of active communities and conversations around our product and solutions.
- Growth in popularity and inbound connections/links to our company/site/social media platform.