Cloud Infra Developer
Openings: 2 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2-3 years
Required Qualifications & Experience
- You have a degree in BE (Comp Science), MCA or equivalent.
- You have an indepth expertise in Java, Python, NodeJs or Shell scripting.
- You have an indepth expertise in developing and managing Amazon Web Services, Docker containers, Chef, Jenkins.
- You understand Networking and operating system concepts.
- Having an knowledge in cloud security is a plus.
- You have deep knowledge and experience with network programming and protocols such as: TCP/IP, sockets, LDAP, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP and POP.
- You would also participate in platform design discussions, architecture discussions, research into the tools and technologies, and program to develop the client software.
- Good verbal and written command over English will be an advantage.
- You’ll work on maintaining the existing versions of the collaboration platform.
- You’ll work on developing specific components and modules for the platform.
- You will work closely with the services team to understand the pain points as felt by the front facing team and the customers and work that feedback into the future designs.
- You will maintain and update documentation related to the product functions and command.