Channel Sales Manager
Openings: 1 | Location: Pune, India | Experience: 2-5 years
- Commensurate with experience and skills.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognised University.
- Minimum two years of channel sales experience in a Enterprise level sales of SaaS based products.
- Preferences would be given to candidates having experience in working with Software product and services (Cloud).
Key Skills required
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate for the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner's expectations.
- Will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Will pro-actively lead a joint partner planning process that develops a mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Provide technical sales support.
- Will proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs, on an ongoing basis.
- Will Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Will manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Pro-actively recruit new qualifying partners.
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Complete partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Will be reporting to the Director Sales.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position requires travel on demand.
- All the prospective employees/shortlisted applicants must pass a background check.