- Can we use a desktop based bulk mail software to send mail via Mithi SkyConnect?
- Why don’t the ‘sent items’ from my Outlook client sync with my server mailbox’s ‘sent items’
- Message bounced due to sending limit – How many emails can I send via Mithi SkyConnect SMTP? Is there a limit?
- Reasons why Enterprise choose Mithi’s SkyConnect over an ISP mail solution
- Lower Data Security Risks with an Email Policy Framework
Tag Archives: Open Source
Microsoft states that dollars spent on Services is as much as six times the cost of the original licenses. While that’s great news for the companies providing these services it’s not such good news for customers who have to bear … Continue reading
The number one reason businesses decide to outsource their email services to a hosting company is because of the lower capital costs associated with it. But the benefits of a hosted mail service go beyond the lower upfront cost. By … Continue reading
Some typical concerns expressed by CIOs/ CTOs about the Cloud are: Control over data Security Adherence to regulatory and compliance needs Proper customization and integration with other systems Private Cloud, which is a more economical and flexible Cloud computing model … Continue reading
Is Collaboration Infrastructure the starting point for a wider adoption of Open Source Software in an enterprise? And therefore is it an opportunity for greater cost saving for the enterprise?
Collaboration software is probably the most popular form of open source software. The free email services, the social networking sites, CRM etc. are all examples of use of open source software for collaboration in different forms. However, the business software … Continue reading