- Can we use a desktop based bulk mail software to send mail via Mithi SkyConnect?
- Why don’t the ‘sent items’ from my Outlook client sync with my server mailbox’s ‘sent items’
- Message bounced due to sending limit – How many emails can I send via Mithi SkyConnect SMTP? Is there a limit?
- Reasons why Enterprise choose Mithi’s SkyConnect over an ISP mail solution
- Lower Data Security Risks with an Email Policy Framework
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Many Email solutions like MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc provide a feature where multiple users can access the same mailbox. Each of these users can login with their own credentials, see a common mailbox, and can read/ reply to any … Continue reading
As part of our endeavor to offer increasing value to our customers, Mithi regularly releases newer versions of its Email and Collaboration Server software. The latest release of our Email software Connect Xf (3.6) includes the following key improvements: Support … Continue reading